American Chemet Corporation in East Helena, Montana is recruiting for the position of Production Utility Operator. The position's primary function will be to package product into designated containers and operate various pieces of equipment in the manufacturing plant.
• Compliance with all company safety, health, environmental, and quality rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Operates forklift in a safe and prudent manner.
• Performs maintenance check on assigned forklift daily.
• Ensures product is packed into right containers, at accurate weight, with correct labeling, and stacked on proper pallet.
• Reports any abnormalities in equipment or product to the shift Supervisor immediately.
• Maintains a clean work area and ensures that the packing station is cleaned at the end of each shift.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or four months of related job experience. Experience operating a forklift is desired.
Benefits/Salary: Excellent benefit package including health insurance, 401(k), dental and vision, paid sick time and vacation. Open until filled.