Work Location: NAWCAD Patuxent River, MD
Roles & Responsibilities: Full Time, Exempt position.
Analyzes project requirements in the areas of business management, financial management, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements. Performs other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of project tasks. Assists with audits, studies, cost/benefit analyses, dependency models, and project tracking methodologies to ensure the success of assigned project tasks. Conducts work simplification and measurement studies, and prepares analysis reports to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Works with technical staff and system owners/users to analyze processes and develop recommendations for improvements; documents test results, and recommendations for fault correction; and develops effective implementation plans for new processes. Provides support for critical operations related to Comptroller Functions, Acquisition, Navy ERP training and implementation, and Navy ERP role mapping. Demonstrated experience in cost/benefit analysis, quality control, successful completion of critical path events, and project tracking.
Tasking to include but not limited to:
Work with AID_VX-23 personnel for Share Point site maintenance (daily):
- Reach out to active projects for weekly updates.
- Reach out to projects on hold for longer than a month.
- Assist with completeness of sites, prepare for FCTDP (Flight Clearance Technical Data Package).
- Assist with getting baseline FCTDP for flying aircraft with old systems.
- Scheduling Assistance (monthly): Create staffing schedules (forecast two years out?) to synchronize with (provided) project schedules.
- Maintain a list for aircraft package installations (weekly): Which package installed in which airplane in which configuration? Chpt 4 NEXGEN, Chpt 8 NEXGEN, FCATS, FCATS gun bay pallet, Bay 4L packages, DBF package.
Conditions will vary. Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching.
Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Management, or Technical Discipline from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in performing the stated functions
- Subs: In lieu of Bachelor's Degree, a total of 9 years' experience OR an Associate's Degree (with the same curriculum focus) and a total of 7 years' experience in performing the stated functions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft SharePoint
- Able to create and maintain financial records (spreadsheets, graphs, etc.)
- Able to create schedules using data from multiple sources and disciplines
- Adobe Acrobat Pro (ability to scan in and also create documents)
- High attention to detail
- Able to track critical path and general project execution (timeline)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid US driver's license and must be able to be insured through Company's vehicle insurance policy while driving work/government/rental vehicles during working hours, and for the duration of your work employment.
U S Citizenship required. Must be granted an interim security clearance US DoD Security system prior to hire, and a final clearance must be maintained throughout employment.
All candidates will be required to pass a consumer report and/or consumer investigation to include SSN, Driver Record and Criminal Background Investigation.
All responses will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Systems Application & Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.