We are seeking a skilled Carpenter with experience remodeling bathrooms and kitchens including flooring.
An industry leading, family owned Residential Service Company in the Triad area is hiring! If you want to join a winning team, apply today!
The Carpenter/Remodeler is responsible for accurately working in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of bathroom and kitchen carpentry and proper installation procedures.
Skills and requirements:
- Skilled in Tile work – floors, showers, walls, etc.
- Skilled Carpentry – framing, drywall, and painting.
- Basic Plumbing skills - soldering copper, gluing PVC, fixture installation, installation of sinks, pedestal sinks, vanities, toilets, etc.
- Familiar with basic plumbing codes, rough in sizes, etc.
- Skilled and familiar with all types construction / remodeling tools, drills, skillsaws, sawzalls, mitre saws.
- Basic electrical knowledge including outlets, switches, lighting.
- Able to lift 60lbs on your own.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- 2 years of Carpentry experience.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Dispatched from Home
- Health Reimbursement
- On-going Training Company
- Truck Provided
Our service area includes the following counties: Rowan, Davidson, Davie, Randolph, Guilford, and Forsyth. Cities include: Greensboro, High Point, Salisbury, Winston-Salem.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.