* Read and understand orders.
* Reads job order for specifications such as material, type, and size of stock, and dimensions to be cut, punched and assembled.
* Read a tape measure.
* Work well in group environments.
* Obey all company policies and procedures.
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Complies with all safety procedures and wears appropriate PPE.
* Inspect work-in-process and finished units to ensure compliance with quality standards.
* Understands quality process sheets and responsibilities.
* Needs to provide or actively participate in continued process improvements.
* Regular punctual attendance is an essential function of the job.
* Identify the correct glass types and glass variations.
* 40 Plus hours a week.
• High school graduate or a GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
• This work is repetitive in nature so the production worker must be able to maintain a fast pace with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good math skills and the ability to read a tape measure.
• Excellent teamwork skills; develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• See SUMMARY OF PHYSICAL DEMANDS