• Ensure efficient operation of equipment on production line as assigned.
• Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., labels, adhesives).
• Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
• Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties as required.
• Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) in the execution of the work schedule. Ensures the area is maintained in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion.
• Work directly with cross-departmental personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
• Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
• Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor.
• Perform quality checks and accurate quality documentation as required.
• Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems during operation.
• Read, understand and comply with standard operating procedures.
• Able to participate in team assignments.
• Able to identify deficiencies within area of responsibility and take or recommend appropriate corrective actions.
• Able to set up and changeover equipment independently in an efficient and effective manner.
• Cleans, lubricates, and adjusts parts, equipment, and machinery.
• Able to explain and demonstrate job tasks to all internal and external visitors.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• 1- 2 years' experience in manufacturing, preferred.
• Read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
• Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
• Standing and walking for continuous periods, including 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours.
• Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
• Ability to trouble-shoot production-related problems.
• Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary.
• Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
• Ability to work in a team environment.