As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will support and drive operations in our new 200,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Napoleon, Ohio.
- Responsible for monitoring and optimizing the manufacturing process for assigned production lines to improve production efficiency, minimize scrap, and eliminate downtime.
- Prioritize opportunities for manufacturing process performance improvements for assigned production lines, and implement high-value improvement projects within budget and within approved time schedules.
- Establish manufacturing processes for new production lines and all associated documentation.
- Prepare project proposals, budgets, and Capital Requests as necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or the equivalent, relevant experience
- Three (3) or more years' experience with relevant manufacturing systems
- Practical, successful experience in developing Standard Work and manufacturing work-cell layout
- Demonstrated successful team member in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Datum Structure and Design for Manufacturing
- Ability to work productively, prioritize action items, and produce results
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
More about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.