Shifts, Schedule, and Wages:
6:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Thursday; 7:00 am - 2:00 pm Friday
Subject to Customer demands or needs
*Also performance based bonus, 401(k) and more.
- Under Direction of the Installation Manager, the Install Technician assists the installation
- Lead with the installation of shower doors, mirrors, shelving, and other miscellaneous installed products.
- Completes quality installation efficiently and cordially with installation Lead.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Actively maintains a responsible, violation-free driving record.
- Other duties are assigned.
- Must have clean driving record
- High school education preferred and must possess good analytical skills.
- Must be able to operate power tools and use tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to handle tempered and un-tempered glass safely.
- Knowledge of BASCO product is a plus.
- Regular standing, handle objects, tools, controls, etc.
- Walk, reach with hands and arms, must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus also required.