Ensures the plant and its QA team are compliant with QMS manual, audits, and procedures. Ability to resolve problems relating to his/her area and utilizes the leadperson to ensure the Quality goals of their area are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborates with Supervisor on products and plant-specific build process and installation
• Partners with TSM and Supervisor to identify and prioritize improvements needed cross-functionally
• Leads a group of two or more team members.
• Train new team members in all process requirements associated with QA position
• Compare work being performed to standard operating procedure and identify non-conforming issues
• Create and submit audit reports to management/supervisor
• Assist supervisors with completing CAPA's
• Initiate and review with team CAPA's as per our QMS.
• Review and understand manuals, procedures, quality records, documents related to the Quality Management System
• Send update of CFA and inspection process lists to supervisor
• Report any safety hazards, quality defects, or on the job injuries, no matter how slight.
• Train new team members in all process requirements associated with position
• Work with leadperson's and team members of their area to maintain an overall efficient and effective department and to resolve problems with production and personnel.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 5 years' experience in manufacturing processes and or Quality
• Must have knowledge of audit procedure and able to analyze processes
• Must have good leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to read and understand drawings/prints
• Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles preferred
• High level of customer focus
• Able to work with diverse groups
• Able to train and motivate department personnel
• Ability to work flexible hours depending upon the need of the company