SUMMARY: Oversees the project plans for operational areas of system implementation initiatives. Responsible for managing the timeline and budget variances for those projects. streamline forecast and purchasing processes and train the supply chain and product development teams on their usage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in the design and development of the operational functions of the Supply Chain Planning System
• Work with operations staff to create Test Scripts representative of the various tasks necessary in forecasting, purchasing, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), inventory management, and other functional areas as needed
• Participate in the Conference Room Pilot testing to ensure all required operational functionality is fully tested and confirmed
• Creates End user training documentation, business process procedures, establishment of training plans, and helps to deliver user training
• Provide support during the design, implementation, go-live and post phases of the project
• Support project timeline in order to accomplish goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
• Assist with tracking and completing tasks, deadlines, and milestones for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Coordinate and communicate with all necessary parties.
• Identify and communicate problems with the timeline and resource requirements to the PM timely.
• Document, maintain and deliver detailed processes as directed by the PM.
• Take initiative when issues/concerns are identified
• Communicate with appropriate individuals in order to determine, recommend and implement resolution of issues/concerns
• Provide backfill support for all positions that are needed to be pulled for the project.
• Creates and meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner.
• Aids in defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Designs solutions and configures applications to support project design and testing, business needs.
• Leads in basic system configuration and helps to support functional area to meet business requirements and bring to resolution to business problems.
• Develops and executes application testing and assists in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
• Writes functional specification based on business requirements for development objects including reports, interfaces, conversations, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
• Creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements
• Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 3+ years' in a supply chain, consumer products, distribution/warehouse/production environment
• Experience with manufacturing and distribution systems
• Proficient in MS Office, and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• 3+ years' experience with advanced software use – ERP implementation experience preferred.
• Experience managing Master Data in ERP system
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• Experience in demand planning, purchasing, planning, and/or warehouse operations
• ERP/WMS Systems Implementation experience
• Experience using statistical safety stocks
• Experience generating statistical forecasts and dependent demand forecasts
• Experience defining lead times, MOQ's, BOM, and other Supply Chain Master Data
• APICS certification a plus
• Knowledge of HTS codes and duty rates
• Experience with SAP, IBP, APO, ERP, Tableau, Alteryx, and SQL is a plus
• Experience in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of IT solutions.
• Experience with data mapping
• Knowledge of resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Ability to compose professional correspondence through e-mail, letters, etc. Ability to read/review contracts to ensure terms/conditions meets requirements of the company.
• Experience in global supply chains would be extremely helpful.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control
• Experience developing demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
• Experience reviewing historical sales trends, researching demand drivers, development of statistical forecast models, and evaluating forecast results
• Experience coordinating cross functional activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
• Experience utilizing a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales and Marketing to obtain and ensure the current accurate information is used for the demand forecast team.
• Experience providing input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory requirements on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
• Ability to understand mathematics, i.e.: arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Must have strong communication skills with ability to communicate verbally, working with vendors, customers, operations, sales, and other departments within the company
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reading and/or training materials as well as federal/state regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures as needed. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and/or the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and proportions to practical situations
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management habits
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple/changing projects at a time in a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Learn new systems quickly and personally drive continuous improvement in the organization
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to moderate.
Radians, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.