SUMMARY: Oversees the project plans for operational areas of system implementation initiatives. Responsible for managing the timeline and budget variances for those projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Plan projects in order to accomplish goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
• Schedule tasks, deadlines, and milestones for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Identify schedule uncertainties and risks.
• Coordinate and communicate with all necessary parties.
• Efficiently and competently manage problems with the timeline and resource requirements.
• Evaluate deliverables prepared by the team to make sure the work meets requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
• Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the assigned areas to the Project Manager.
• Create, maintain and constantly look to improve the project management progress.
• Provide detailed explanations of the project management process.
• Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Coaching and mentoring junior level staff with potential for supervisory role.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager.
• 5+ years' in a warehouse / production environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• Project management
• Experience managing manufacturing or warehouse operations
• WMS Systems Implementation experience
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reading and/or training materials as well as federal/state regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures as needed. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and/or the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and proportions to practical situations
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management habits
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to set priorities and manage multiple/changing projects at a time in a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Learn new systems quickly and personally drive continuous improvement in the organization
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to moderate.
Radians, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.