Speedling Incorporated, a global leader in the production of transplants and the development of horticultural products and technology since 1968 with locations in Florida, Georgia, Texas and California. We have high standards and our employees constantly strive to reach even higher levels of success. Speedling growth is based on our values and a vision focused on consistent quality and cost-efficiency. We see customer satisfaction, the personal and professional growth of each employee, safety in the workplace, a commitment to our stakeholders, employees, and communities, and profit as a measure of our performance.
The successful Customer Account Coordinator is responsible for direct account management and excellent customer service. This includes direct interaction with customers on the phone and face-to-face, to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about all vegetable and/or ornamental varieties and planting periods for each. Key responsibilities include ensuring all work is performed in accordance with safety policies and regulations to promote a safe working environment.
Our Employees are our #1 Asset!
Speedling offers a competitive benefits package and 401(k) plan with company match. Speedling, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Manage select key customer accounts as assigned
• Providing quotes to customers on product & shipping, processing customer orders, adjusting order as needed
• Provide customers with status report (germination, height, any issues)
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
• Logistics clerical support
• Prompt entry of all orders
• Assist Brokers/Customers as needed with orders and or questions
• Investigate, and process credit requests
• Availability distribution to Broker and or customers
• Direct customer contact with broker customers as needed.
• Coordinating daily shipping schedule with our customers
• Responsible for entering sales orders, invoicing, mailing, and confirming in the system.
• Maintaining customer files and filing of all paperwork.
• Maintaining a good understanding of our Accounts Receivables. Making calls to customers with balances over 30 days. Weekly reporting of what customers have been contacted and what was communicated, sending this report to the Accounts Receivable office on Fridays.
• Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and strong organization skills
- Knowledge of data research practices
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member, exceed performance goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills, friendly and outgoing with a positive, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Basic concepts about manufacturing operations, quality, and productivity
- Good interpersonal communication, able to work well with others
- Exposure to manufacturing environment and/or manufacturing aptitude
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends, hours will change based on business needs
- Able to work indoors, outdoors, in warehouse all seasons
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs and able to stand for prolonged periods of time if needed
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision, self motivated