RN Oncology Clinic - Soin Medical Center - Infusion Center - FT Days
Job ID: 2020-23594
# of Openings: 1
Are you interested in working for an organization that strives to treat the entire patient: body, mind and spirit? Do you feel called to provide life-changing cancer treatments to this community?
Kettering Health Network's experienced cancer care team delivers cutting edge treatments and facilities do the Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati area. Our mission is to not only extend cancer care treatments, but to also provide education, support and ongoing guidance to our patients.
The Oncology Clinic RN serves the clinical services of the department by providing primary clinical support to the physicians. The RN administers medication on the order of the physician and completes all other physicians' orders in a timely manner. The RN oversees the duties of LPNs and MAs to assure appropriate patient care. The Oncology Clinic RN is responsible for providing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other interdisciplinary personnel.
The RN delivers exemplary patient care and maintains an organized clinical environment.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- 12 months of RN experience in an acute care setting
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification required within six months of hire
- Bachelor of Science in nursing is preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to administer patient care
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
- Skills in assisting in a variety of treatments and procedures
- Skill in maintaining and supervising records and recording test results