Responsibilities and Purpose
- Promote constructive and open communication to allow the resident and/or family to express opinions regarding continual improvement and satisfaction.
- Plan and organize systems of care, objectives, policies, procedures, staffing patterns and staff development based on the needs of the residents within the framework of the established budget.
- Encourage, teach and motivate staff to perform resident care in ways designed to promote and increase the resident's overall quality of life. Recognize talented staff and suggest training and/or career development opportunities.
- Assess new and acutely ill residents and determine the need for medical care, hospitalization or specialty nursing care interventions.
- Monitor and enforce systems and procedures designed to provide security and safety for residents and staff.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma Licensed Practical Nurse license (LPN).
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.