Dutton Plumbing, a premier provider of plumbing and drain services in Simi Valley is looking for a top notch Plumbing Technician. The career opportunities at our company can help you achieve higher levels of personal, financial and professional success.
We have an immediate need for a responsible, motivated, hard-working plumber who knows how to provide excellent customer service and make the most out of every job. Our plumbers perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs and drain cleaning to water heater installations and plumbing system replacements.
We are looking for someone who is career-minded, manages their time efficiently, possess outstanding troubleshooting and repair skills, and enjoys working with customers. Our plumbers are rewarded for their quality work.
Plumbing technician responsibilities:
- Check in at the shop each morning. Turn in required paperwork and review schedule for the day.
- Dispatch to jobs, write estimates, sell jobs, write invoices and collect payments. All this is done on a company provided IPad.
- Diagnose plumbing issues. Explain diagnosis and solution with customer. Provide multiple options for repair depending on the needs & preferences of the customer.
- Perform plumbing repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure regular maintenance of company vehicle & equipment. Communicate with management on any needed repairs
- Maintain a neatly groomed and professional appearance.
- Follow all company policies and any direction given by management.
At Dutton Plumbing, we believe the best investment we can make is in our employees. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That is why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit portfolio including:
Plumbing technician benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Company provided vehicle
- Company provided phone and IPad
- Company provided uniforms.
- Hourly plus Performance Bonus based
- Ability to perform standard plumbing installations including re-pipes, re-drains, gas line repairs, water heater installations, etc
- Ability to lift and maneuver 100 lbs
- Able to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Execute flawless and excellent customer service
- Creating invoices and using ServiceTitan