Potter Electric Signal Company, is the recognized world leader in Fire Sprinkler Monitoring Industry.
We Save Lives Everyday with the Products made by our Assemblers!!
Due to growth, we currently have openings for Assemblers to work full time day shifts, Monday through Thursday from 6 am to 4:30 pm.
Job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Repetitive assembly of small parts
- Repetitive movement of lightweight parts (1 10 lbs./part)
- Use of hand tools such as pliers, screwdrivers, box cutters and power tools (air drivers torqued between 3 - 55 in/lbs.)
- Packing operations include packaging parts into cartons and taping boxes using auto tape dispensers
- Movement of pallets containing completed parts using a pallet jack. (pallets weigh between 42 900 lbs.)
- Some operations require computer entries and must be accurate
- All operations require the ability to read and follow written instructions from an operations manual
- Assembly workers are also required to rotate from job to job occasionally
To learn more about our products and services, visit our website at www.pottersignal.com
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. No relocation package offered with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer