South Hills Movers has immediate openings for Local and Long Distance CDL Drivers at our Bethel Park location.
CDL Driver Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Properly secure household goods/office materials in cartons for safe transportation
- Load items for transportation, transport, and unload items
- Complete paperwork and payment collection
CDL Driver Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Successfully complete a road test and DOT physical
- Retain a valid, unexpired CDL driver's license (Class A or B) for the state in which s/he resides
- Must meet all requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR)
- Ability to lift/carry up to 100lbs
- Professional moving experience preferred
South Hills Movers is family owned and has been operating for over 90 years. We are a safety-first company and recognized for exceptional local moving, nationwide moving and office moving services.
We do offer medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, paid holidays, per Diem food allowance, uniform allowance, over the road pay differential, and paid out of town (non-work) days for all of our CDL Drivers.