The Receiving Warehouse Associate is responsible for daily flow and duties of receiving procedures in the Inventory Management department.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
1) Ensures proper receiving, replenishment, and putaway/dock to stock policies.
2) Ensures in proper use and safety of forklift and other equipment operations.
3) Unload and receive/stage all incoming trucks.
4) Receive product as per SLA.
5) Inspect pallets and products for defects and damages.
6) Replenishment of product from storage locations to pick locations.
7) Putaway/Dock to Stock of product from inbound dock to storage and pick locations.
8) Organizes items of pallet.
9) Re-packs and re-organizes product in storage and pick locations.
10) Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
11) Organize warehouse space.
12) Perform machinery checks per company and safety guidelines.
13) Assist with Cycle Counts.
14) Transfer Inventory between Client or Sku as needed.
15) Create and run various reports, including stock status of product, backorder and replenishment reports, and end of day reports.
16) Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Job Qualifications Mandatory:
1) Strong warehouse background.
2) Able to demonstrate a willingness to keep learning and improving.
3) High level of energy and drive to work with the warehouse employees.
4) Excellent people and communication skills to be able to work with differing personalities.
5) Maintain neat, clean and orderly warehouse appearance.
6) Ability to work extended hours/over-time as needed.
7) Adhere to all company policies and safety procedures and guidelines.
8) Ensure proper and full time use of any Personal Protective Equipment.
9) Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
10) Operates any materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
11) Ensures that the work area is left clean and tidy at the end of each shift.
12) Assists in maintaining the sanitation, security and safety of the warehouse.
1) High school diploma required; one year of related experience in shipping and receiving.
2) Organized thought process with high attention to detail with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3) Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
4) Proven time management skills with the ability to respond to time-critical issues and work overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
5) Excellent work ethic; ability to work self-directed and as a flexible team player.
6) Professional attitude and the ability to represent the company with integrity.
7) Ability to adapt to change in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
8) Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
9) Comfortable using a PC with computer software packages, including Microsoft Office and communicating effectively via email and phone frequently required.
1) This is an Atlanta based position operating out a Warehouse environment
• Warehouse Environmental Conditions are as follows;
Moderate noise level in the work environment.
Work environment is indoors.
Warehouse temperatures may vary depending on outside temperatures.
1) Sight: Must be able to see well enough to read product lot numbers and expiration dates, read reports, and use a computer.
2) Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person or via technology, and to hear warning signals of forklifts and warehouse equipment.
3) Standing: Must be able to stand for shift duration.
4) Walking: Must be able to walk without assistance to perform job duties.
5) Mobility: Must be able to be mobile to operate warehouse machinery.
6) Sitting: Must be able to sit for shift duration.
7) Stooping, Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel for short periods of time.
8) Lifting: Must be able to lift 30 lbs – 50 lbs.
9) Hand Mobility: Must be able to have mobility in hands to open and seal packaging, utilize keyboard functions, and utilize phone systems.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1) Satisfactory results of background check, reference checks, and drug screen.
2) Proficiency testing in Microsoft Office applications.
3) Completion of required training on Forklift.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.