Production Leads are responsible for over seeing Production Packers in daily operations. Each Production lead is responsible for their own area of influence, assigning batches to packers, training new employees, and solving any pack errors they may encounter. They are also responsible for setting the floor with gaylords for the correct ship service and loading each carrier truck at the end of the day. As a Lead you will also be responsible for making sure Packers are following the correct break schedule and following all protocols and regulations regarding safety and compliance.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
1. Daily communication with Order Processing Employees to fulfill orders on the floor.
2. Setting of the Production floor.
3. Pulling Orders from Picking Staging area and assigning to Production Packing Warehouse Associates.
4. Assigning Batches to Packing Employees
5. Training New Employees
6. Utilizing a Pallet Jack
7. Maintaining an organized workplace
8. Attention to detail
9. Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
10. Disseminate information to Production Packers and lead by example.
11. Follow directions given by the Assistant and Senior Production Manager.
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour.
Job Qualifications Mandatory:
1) Able to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
2) Able to stand and/or walk for up to 12 hours a day.
3) 3 years of Leadership or supervisor experience.
1) Complex Math – Algebra, averages, calculating Orders Per Hour.
2) Highschool diploma or Higher Education.
3) 5 years of warehouse experience.
4) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, One Note, etc.)
1) This is an Atlanta based position operating out a Warehouse environment
o Warehouse Environmental Conditions are as follows;
Moderate noise level in the work environment.
Work environment is indoors.
Warehouse temperatures may vary depending on outside temperatures.
o Sight: Must be able to see well enough to read product lot numbers and expiration dates, read reports, and use a computer.
o Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person or via technology, and to hear warning signals of forklifts and warehouse equipment.
o Standing: Must be able to stand for shift duration.
o Walking: Must be able to walk without assistance to perform job duties.
o Mobility: Must be able to be mobile to operate warehouse machinery.
o Sitting: Must be able to sit for shift duration.
o Stooping, Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel for short periods of time.
o Lifting: Must be able to lift 30 lbs – 50 lbs.
o Hand Mobility: Must be able to have mobility in hands to open and seal packaging, utilize keyboard functions, and utilize phone systems.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1) Satisfactory results of background and reference checks.
2) Proficiency testing in Microsoft Office applications.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.