CSTK Inc., a national provider of transportation services and an authorized Thermo King dealer, is seeking a full-time entry-level Transport Refrigeration Technician for its location in Philadelphia, PA. This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of transport refrigeration equipment and auxiliary power units.
- Diagnose, repair, install and perform maintenance procedures with efficiency and high quality standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, including any developments and service bulletins/campaigns
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Comply with all safety procedures and maintain good housekeeping
- Properly complete required paperwork
- Maintain good attendance
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
Required Basic Qualifications:
Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position:
- Must have a basic understanding of mechanical, transport refrigeration, and/or electrical systems. Preferred experiences may include:
- Diesel engines
- Heavy equipment repair
- Light duty mechanics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must have an acceptable driving record if driving under the company's insurance policy
- Must have ability to work overtime and on-call as position may require
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge
- Must have a complete set of quality hand tools
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 50 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have the ability to obtain and hold a DOT Medical Card, from a company approved physician, if required
- Valid EPA 608 Type 2, 609 certification
- Vocational or technical training
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CSTK has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted. Applicants MUST apply online to be considered for posted positions.