CSTK, a national provider of transportation services and authorized Thermo King dealer, is currently is seeking a full-time a Parts Supervisor for its Philadelphia, PA and for its Bethlehem, PA facility.
- Supervise Parts Specialists in daily functions
- Answer incoming telephone calls. Handle email and telephone quickly and courteously
- Assist in resolving discrepancies between computer inventories
- Complete and oversee sales by entering purchased items into POS system, obtaining payment, issuing receipts
- Leads physical inventories in division as requirement
- Maintains inventory levels, orders parts and works to meet customer needs
- Oversees parts on open work orders
- Processes and approves returned items and issues payments
- Maintains physical condition of parts department; inspecting equipment; request repairs.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- May operate Forklift (Height of 16ft), shrink wrap, crate building and dismantle, and Pallet Jack
- Must have a working knowledge and understanding of safety requirements, and practice them
- Ensure compliance with company standards, rules and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Required Basic Qualifications
Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position: Interested candidates must possess the basic qualifications below to be considered for this position:
- A minimum of 3 years of prior supervisory role in automotive, truck, bus, trailer, transportation parts department
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer skills and the aptitude to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, plus professional telephone skills
- Must be able to take direction while working independently and within a team environment
- Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to remote locations
- Must have a high school diploma
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company provided EAP, life insurance and short-term disability
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CSTK has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted. Applicants MUST apply online to be considered for posted positions.