CSTK, a national provider of transportation services, is looking for a Parts Specialist to join our team in Vineland, NJ.
- Assist customers with orders and general customer service in-person and/or over-the-phone
- Create purchase orders when needed to fulfill shop requests
- Maintaining organization of inventory and warehouse including entering parts on service repair orders, received parts, stocking shelves, processing shipments, and general housekeeping
- Maintain current knowledge of products, including any developments and service/parts bulletins/campaigns
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Comply with all safety procedures and maintain good housekeeping
- Properly complete required paperwork
- Maintain good attendance
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required
Candidates must meet the basic requirements of the position to be considered for the position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have an acceptable driving record if driving under the company's insurance policy
- Must have the ability to work overtime as position may require
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge
- Must be able to stand, kneel, and crouch for long periods, climb ladders and lift in excess of 50 pounds either with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior AS/400 or other transportation software experience
- One (1) year recent customer service experience and/or prior parts counter sales experience
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company provided EAP, life insurance and short-term disability
- Company provided uniforms
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CSTK has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted. Applicants MUST apply online to be considered for posted positions.