We are looking for a reliable welcoming face to work at the main entrance of our development. You will be the first to greet our guests so the first impression of our community depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual able to provide customers with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the property and its residents by monitoring who comes on and off of our premises.
The goal is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Welcoming customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
2. Acting as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information
3. Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
4. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
5. Controls traffic by directing drivers and completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
6. Controls traffic by directing drivers and completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1. Excellent surveillance and observation skills
2. Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- 3. Excellent communication skills
4. Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
5. Ability in multitasking and time-management
6. Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
7. Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
8. Familiarity with report writing
9. Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
10. High school diploma
11. Minimum of 4+ years of experience reporting directly to senior management