Safely drive a commercial truck to customers in western Oregon and Washington for face to face deliveries, with strong customer service and attention to detail.
About HLC Distributing:
Behind our fleet of refrigerated trucks are two families joined by the love of food and the knack for efficiency. HLC Distributing is a family owned and operated food distribution business located in the Portland Metro area. We service customers from Seattle to Ashland and from the coast to Bend.
It's our decades of experience in the food manufacturing industry that make us good at what we do. We offer tailored distribution and storage solutions, but unlike other distributors, we work flexibly and with attention to detail that supports smaller scale manufacturers and markets as they grow. Our network of vendors is vast, yet our service is personal.
- Load and Unload product.
- Stack, palletize, move, and organize product.
- Follow all safety guidelines and DOT rules and regulations.
- Verify product against invoice and PO's.
- Count and sort product.
- Serve as customer service liaison.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team-oriented and customer-focused attitude with co-workers and other departments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Class A or B CDL Certified Required
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment
- Able to stand and walk for 10+ hours per day
- Be able to lift between 40-70 pounds repeatedly
- Possess a satisfactory driving record
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits for Driver Position:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Pay Rate for Driver:
$16.00 - $18.00 Hourly