Cellebrite is seeking an experienced Enterprise sales professional to sell digital intelligence hardware and software products and solutions to various state and local clients across our Eastern Region. Candidates should have a minimum of seven (7) years of on-quota outside sales experience in the technology sales vertical with a preference of experience selling to public sector.
The successful candidate will develop prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of Cellebrites products, solutions and training services to key State and Local Law Enforcement agencies. Develop strategic account plans which define sales strategy to position Cellebrite to meet revenue objectives year over year. Direct efforts to identify new business, conduct competitive analysis and develop "win" strategies. Maintain and generate new contacts within the territory and associated system integrators to build a pipeline for sales.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Working with decision makers at State and Local Government agencies, as well as enlisting Cellebrite executives during sales cycles, the focus of this opportunity is to continually position and sell Cellebrites digital intelligence solutions across State and Local agencies.
- Plans, organizes, and leads sales growth, continued account penetration, especially within under penetrated accounts and maintains customer satisfaction on a long-term basis.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice of the State and Local client sales cycle, procurement and contracting processes.
- Meets or exceeds sales order booking objectives. Builds and maintains a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Submits accurate and detailed weekly sales forecasts to sales management.
- Provides quotes and presents proposals to State and Local customers and engages face-to-face meetings with key prospects, customers, and partners on a weekly basis.
- Must maintain detailed knowledge of Cellebrite software and hardware products, training offerings, competitive products, customer vertical industry, and have in-depth understanding of agency missions. Ability to help customers make future solutions decisions based on product roadmaps.
- Has a strong technical understanding of Cellebrites Digital Intelligence offerings and knows when to engage assistance from engineering, marketing, and senior management.
- Drives sales engagement between select resellers, Cellebrite and end users within the State and Local market, while steering the teams to mutually beneficial customer successes.
- Recommends new solutions, products, and product modifications to assure customer satisfaction.
- Represents Cellebrite products and solutions at tradeshows, seminars and other demand-generation events.
- Exemplifies professionalism at all times and works to become a trusted advisor to customers and partners.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Should have a solid understanding of State and Local procurement process and state contracting vehicles within territory
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Extensive experience and key contacts within targeted State and Local agencies within the region
- Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies for business growth.
- Ability to develop a strategic sales account plan in conjunction with the overall corporate strategic plan.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization and with external contacts. Ability to create and deliver powerful and effective presentations.
- Experience in selling forensics, cyber security, analytics, software products is a plus.
- Travel as required, on both air and ground
- ?Exhibits desirable and appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others, creative thinking and personal integrity to contribute to a cohesive, productive unit dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals.
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers' missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 550 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.