Post a Job
Job: Software Applications Manager, H&K Group, Inc., Skippack, PA
Software Applications Manager
Skippack, PA 19474 United States
H&K Group, Inc.
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
The H&K Group, Inc.
is seeking an experienced
The application manager will oversee the IT department's business specific applications and supervise the installation, upgrade and daily maintenance of that software. They will report directly to the IT Manager. They will also be involved with identifying what software is best for a business specific need, work with the business units to acquire that software, and facilitate implementation. These responsibilities will include IT project oversite, process improvements, and cross-functional system integrations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include but are not limited to the following. The Company reserves the right to add to, delete, change or modify the essential duties and responsibilities at any time. All work is to be completed within accordance with Company standards. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assess business process requirements
• Manage application software implementation and upgrades
• Troubleshoot problems with software.
• Develop and follow project plans
• Create process and procedures for new application usage.
• Develop end-user training documentation
• Interact with Lines of business to provide reactive and proactive management support
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Work closely with the IT Manager; Infrastructure Manager, and Application Administrators
• Scope, Manage, upgrades, new applications and work directly with vendors to customize existing applications
• Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications
• Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of applications.
• Lead in company data integrations with various systems
• Knowledge of quality improvement processes and methodologies
• Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis
• Managing a team of software administrators
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
• Experience with database management
• Experience with project management principals
• Familiarity with information systems troubleshooting
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology and three to five years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP Business Objects and MS SQL. Experience working in an ERP environment is a must.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with
H&K Group, Inc.
we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
The Construction Industry's dedicated Job Board since 2006
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our