Ranked among the nation's top 16 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides construction management, engineering, environmental, architectural, and program management solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients. We are seeking talented and motivated engineering professionals to join our multi-disciplined team.
We have an immediate need for a Cyber Security Specialist for our Syosset, LI Office.
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement security protocols and safety measures
- Install, configure and update software/hardware with latest security patches
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct trainings when needed
- Draft policies and guidelines
- College degree in Cyber Security, Information Management or IT related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years of experience working in an Information Management role
- Specific experience with cyber security preferred
- Cyber related certification such as CISSP, Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE), CISM, AWS CS
- Experience assessing potential vulnerabilities and threats to firewall, web server, application, database and operating systems technologies
- Ability configuring systems and applying patches as needed.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks including NIST 800-53, CIS or ISO 27001
- Threat hunting
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer