Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical processing, Industrial process, and Vacuum process equipment markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held, values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing. Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our manufacturing team.
We are part of the Gray Inc. family of companies. Gray is a family-owned, fully integrated service provider specializing in engineering, design, construction, and smart manufacturing. .
• Previous experience running CNC machinery
• Must be able to run machines, change tools, make offsets, measure, and deburr parts
• Ability to read and understand tight tolerances, blueprints and fill out production SPC sheets
• Ability to multi-task and organize production workloads on multiple machines
• Positive attitude and pride of workmanship.
• Produces machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Sets-up mills or lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
Primarily looking for 2nd and 3rd shift
10% pay differential for night shift
12% pay differential for weekend shift
• Computer programming skills
• Programming knowledge with Fanuc controls a plus
• Mechanically inclined
• Knowledge of metal shop work
• Able to work effectively with little or no supervision
• Minimum of 5 years' setup experience on CNC machines
• Must be familiar with feeds and speeds
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to make sound decisions and accept responsibility
• Ability to work well with others
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Education or experience with machining operations.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints
• Experience with gauging
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with Match
Profit Sharing Program
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short-Term Disability
Employer paid Life Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.