Job: Fire Sprinkler Fitter/Foreman, Fire Safety & Protection, LLC, Atlanta, GA
• Full time...40+ hours a week!
• Health, Dental, Vision insurance
• Company Provided Long Term Disability and Basic Life
• Supplemental insurance offerings
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour, DOQ
All-Star Fire, LLC, a Fire Safety & Protection Company, is in the business of the complete design, fabrication, installation, inspection, maintenance and service of automatic fire sprinkler and fire alarm systems. We have too many jobs and are looking for Sprinkler Foremen to join our team!
The basic function of the Sprinkler Foreman will be to coordinate with the Superintendent and Account Manager, insuring all resources necessary for the successful completion of an assigned project are available and that the installation is of the highest quality and insuring the customer is properly served. Our ideal candidate will be customer focused with an excellent safety record and be able to diligently lead a successful team.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sprinkler Foreman include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate with the Superintendent/Account Manager on the most efficient and cost effective means of production possible for assigned and special projects.
• Assure quality and safety controls/practices that result in a safe work environment and projects that are superior in the quality of installation with zero time loss due to accidents.
• Responsible for the care and use of all company issued vehicles, equipment and tools protecting the property from deterioration, damage, theft and see that the property is kept clean and properly maintained.
• Assure weekly timesheets are submitted to the Payroll Department on dates and times requested.
• Attend assigned pre-construction, coordination and job progress meetings as necessary to ensure complete understanding of our position on the project and to communicate all necessary information to the project team.
• Coordinate with the Superintendent and the Account Manager making recommendations on the timing between the material delivery and project start is sufficient to satisfy the needs of the project schedule.
• Attend scheduled in-house meetings/training and contribute recommendations for improvement.
• Assist in the development and training of field personnel in good installation procedures in order to create and maintain a high degree of professionalism and safety practices.
• Provide technical consultation and support to company apprentices, technicians, designers and shop employees.
• Respond to other duties/responsibilities that are assigned by the Labor Supervisor and/or Project Foreperson from time-to-time.
• Submit written job progress reports on all assigned projects as requested by the Labor Supervisor.
• Required: Minimum of (3) years experience installing sprinkler/fire protection systems.
• Preferred: Five or more years of experience installing sprinkler systems, successful completion of an accredited industry program and NICET certification.
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and no DUI convictions and successful completion/certification of industry related apprenticeship program.
• Preferred: NICET I/II, plus above.
All-Star Fire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.