We're a privately held family business of engineers, contractors, and manufacturers based in Rialto, California. From our humble beginnings, we built a family of products to meet the needs of all kinds of infrastructure. Each generation of products is better than the previous one.
Thompson Pipe Group (TPG) is now the largest and most diverse drainage, sanitary, pressure and trench-less pipe provider, with manufacturing locations across the country and serving not just the US but all of North America.
- Assists in maintaining and reporting product conformance to engineering and customer specifications through inspection of raw material, work in process and finished good s inventories.
- Assists in reviewing the production process for conformance to quality standards.
- Assist in reporting/tracking any significant deviations from quality standards and recommends corrective action as necessary to management.
- May visit customer sites to determine quality requirements and gathers feedback on current level of customer quality perception.
- Aides in establishing and presenting regular training sessions for inspection and manufacturing employees on quality issues.
- Develops programs to encourage each employee to perform quality control as part of their operation.
- Participates in new product development to ensure proper quality assurance and control plans can be implemented prior to beginning manufacturing.
- Recommends and implements new testing equipment.
- At times, expected to perform duties and tasks outside of job description to meet business needs.
- Embrace strong work ethics personally and throughout company.
- Deals effectively with frequent delays, unexpected events and changes in/or approaches/methods to best fit the situation.
- Uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives
- Looks for ways to improve and promote safety and quality.
- Safety and communications
- Report to management on any damaged/discrepancies with inventory; Audits
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements including lifting up to 50lbs, standing for long periods of time, climbing step/ ladders up to heights of 15 feet while using fall protection.
- Must always be able and willing to follow all safety rules and regulations while wearing appropriate PPE.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Cannot have a cement allergy
- Maintains neat and orderly work areas at all times.
- Other related duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 2 years of work-related experience and/or training in skilled trades.
- Familiarity using tools and equipment associated with precast concrete production.
*Must pass pre-employment physical and alcohol/drug testing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EOE/AA – M/F/Vet/Disability
Thompson Pipe Group – Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employee