Are you looking for a career, not just a job? Do you want to be a part of a reputable team with decades of experience? Do you enjoy working with customers? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then ABW Appliances is the company for you.
ABW Appliances is currently seeking a professional, highly self-motivated Appliance Service Technician for our corporate headquarters. Excellent attendance, punctuality and positive attitude are essential for this position and our business. We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, have excellent organizational and communication skills, and a solid work ethic.
The Appliance Service Technician will be a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care.
- Provide in-home diagnosis and repair of various appliances.
- Meeting key performance indicators and/or productivity goals.
- Maintain company provided vehicle.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 1-2 years of Appliance Repair experience preferred.
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of a computer, tools and test equipment.
- Ability to accurately repair customer's appliances.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must complete all technician training within required timeframes.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift/move products weighing 50-200lbs.
Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule: M-F, rotating Saturdays
Benefits: Steady year-round work with potential for performance bonuses. Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, short-term and long-term disability, paid leave (vacation, personal, and some holidays), and more.