Are you looking for a career, not just a job? Do you want to be a part of a reputable team with decades of experience? Do you enjoy working with customers? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then ABW Appliances is the company for you.
ABW Appliances is a family-owned business and has been growing into an industry leader since 1958. Our focus is on the home builder, designer trade, and retail markets while providing the best in luxury appliances, quality appliance installation, and dependable service within the Baltimore-DC Metro areas.
ABW Appliances is currently seeking professional, highly self-motivated Sales Consultant in our North Bethesda showroom. A love for meeting new people, providing great customer service and having a positive attitude are essential for this position and our business. We are looking for individuals who are self-starters and solid work ethic.
- Educating clients and assuring that they are making an informed decision through the selection process based on their lifestyle and needs.
- Establish new leads and providing constant follow-up with clients to build a strong and lasting relationship.
- Provide excellent customer service for all walk-ins and appointments.
- Efficiently prepare and furnish accurate quotes for selections made.
- Work with trade clients to ensure that the selected appliances align with the design plans.
- Provide continuous support to all clients after the sale and completion of their project.
- Work with coworkers to maintain a pristine and organized showroom.
- Attend industry-related events to foster strong relationships with trade clients and keep them abreast of the latest trends within the appliance industry.
- 3+ years sales experience is required; experience in high-end appliance sales preferred.
- Ability to manage client's expectations efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to Multi-task and have solid organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule: M-F, rotating Saturdays
Benefits: Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, short-term and long-term disability, paid leave (vacation, personal, and some holidays), sales bonuses, and more.