Business is growing and Bluegrass Dedicated is hiring Regional-OTR Drivers to join the team!
The Regional - OTR Driver inspects equipment and safely delivers goods in compliance with federal and state regulations, including FMCSA and DOT regulations. .
The Regional - OTR Driver has an expert understanding of transportation processes and customer needs and identifies and proactively address hazards and risks. The Driver participates in routine safety training, inspects and completes basic maintenance and delivers goods in accordance with DOT, FMCSA, customer and Bluegrass guidelines.
• Must have active Class A CDL and valid medical certificate
• 1 year professional driving experience required; 2 years preferred
• Clean driving record
Some of the benefits our Company Drivers receive are as follows:
• $5,000 Sign-on Incentive for Company employed Regional Drivers ($1,000 paid out on 1st full paycheck, $1,000 paid out at 60 days completed, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 180 days completed and $1,000 at 1-year anniversary)
• Aggressive Pay Progression Program; both mileage and hourly (starting at $.45/cpm with two scheduled increases in the first year)
• $1,100 Weekly Pay Guarantee
• $25,000 Company Paid Life Insurance
• Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) in Company Trucks
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits Available (medical as low as $10/weekly for employee only coverage)
• 401(k) contributions with up to 4% company match
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time-Off starts accruing Week One!
• Company paid uniforms
• Paid Weekly
• No Touch Freight
• $100 Monthly Safety Incentive
• Fuel Card Issued, including Nationwide Fuel Discount Program
• QUALCOMM or Omnitracs in every truck
• Assigned Customer Logistics Coordinator (CLC) for every driver, no forced dispatch
• Paid Company Orientation
• Good work-life balance; home every weekend, unless request specified by driver
Apply online at:
For more information about the company, you can also visit our website:
Contact the recruiter at (270) 770-1141 for more information!