Worker will manufacture medical products in a timely manner with a high regard for safety and quality, while following guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices. Activities can include; cleaning equipment and work areas, weighing, material transport, recording of information, in process inspection, counting, boxing and packaging, palletizing, labeling, sorting, equipment operation and other production process activities.
What we look for:
- Solid work history, a positive attitude, and proven work ethic
- Understanding of manufacturing safety and efficient machine operation skills
- Understanding of strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and GMP practices and guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction from shift supervisor
- Willingness to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Support company culture of quality, accountability, efficiency and teamwork
• Rockwell Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and does not discriminate based on an individual's race, color, creed, national origin, religion, disability status, age, sex, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
• This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
• Please note that this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work shifts, including some weekends and overtime as required
- Ability to follow written instructions with attention to detail
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to quickly move hands in order to manipulate or assemble product
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly bend, stretch, twist or reach with body or arms and legs
- Final candidates will be asked to submit to a pre-employment background check