Post a Job
Job: District Sales Representative, SmartCare Equipment Solutions, Charlotte, NC
District Sales Representative
Charlotte, NC 28202 United States
USA - North Carolina - Charlotte
Smart Care Equipment Solutions is the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Nationwide thousands of healthcare systems, restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on Smart Care to provide preventative maintenance, service, and repair of commercial refrigeration, cooking, and warewashing equipment.
District Sales Representative (DSR)
you will provide a tactical approach to supporting an assigned district. Your position will be responsible for growing new business through new sales. You will be responsible for achieving a New Account Sales Target of new invoiced business on a rolling 12 month basis. Your primary focus is to drive consistent recurring sales through customized programs such as our Preventative Maintenance and My Tech with new customers.
This position will report to the AVP of Sales. This position has unlimited earning potential commission paid monthly, and guaranteed commission for 6+ months.
• Achieve / exceed new business target assigned by Sales Manager. Maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in assigned market that will be called on regularly until sold; Update and manage CRM tool accordingly
• Communicate regularly with Smart Care service team (Area Manager & District Manager) in assigned market keeping them updated on sales pipeline, strategizing on key prospects, and understanding current status of technician team in district; partner with Service Team to achieve district growth and utilization objectives
• Perform quarterly value audits of all assigned accounts to merchandise current programs, add additional customer programs / solutions through consultative selling, and to retain and grow overall customer base business volume
• Build and maintain internal cross divisional relationships with key team members with an emphasis on lead sharing and cross divisional team selling.
• Price agreements in alignment with divisional and corporate pricing approval processes
• Provide a weekly progress report to management on all sales objectives
• Manage and understand Key Reports to effectively manage business
• Partner and Collaborate with District Manager to effectively grow the business
• Perform work in a safe manner and use appropriate personal protective equipment where applicable
• Perform prospect surveys and build professional solution based proposals to gain new business
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
• Two years of food service, food equipment, food safety, or related industry experience and minimum of one year sales experience with proven track record
• Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• Ability to use PC and applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and internet
• Knowledge / experience of food service operations
• Self -motivated and drive for results
• Proven relationship management and consulting skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills and strong time management skills
• Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience with CRM software tools such as Salesforce or IFS
• Previous business to business value-add sales experience
• Demonstrated consistent success and achievement of sales goals in a sales or account management position
About Smart Care Equipment Solutions:
Join the industry's largest independent service company specializing in preventive and round-the-clock service and repairs for commercial cooking, refrigeration and warewashing equipment. The Smart Care Equipment Solutions team helps service customers across segments in the foodservice industry with scheduled maintenance programs and on-demand equipment repair 24/7/365. As part of the Smart Care team, you will help us partner with our customers to improve their operating efficiency and ensure that they meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
Smart Care Equipment Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities, as well as all other qualified individuals, are encouraged to apply.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
The Construction Industry's dedicated Job Board since 2006
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our