Opportunity to work for a growing company that includes Excellence, Integrity and Commitment as part of their mission.
- Manage customer submission request such as: PPAP, FAIR, ISIR, FMEA, etc.
- Develop and initiates standards and methods for inspections, testing and evaluation.
- Devise sampling procedures, forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Design and document production QA strategies and tests.
- Work with project managers and engineers to ensure new and existing production lines are fully testing the product.
- Perform process validation on process changes and machine validation on new or relocated equipment.
- Work with project managers on incoming quality check procedures.
- Manage supplier quality efforts when appropriate.
- Specify, supervise, and perform reliability testing where applicable.
- Project lead for quality related corrective action requests.
- Perform root cause analysis and lead the quality investigation to determine root causes of product/ equipment issues
To perform this job successfully, the individuals must be qualified with the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
• College degree is preferred but not required (education can be supplemented by years of related quality engineer experience).
• Working understanding of ISO 9001 requirements.
• Possess a solid understanding of continuous process improvement, statistics, and the principles of quality.
• Understand fabrication and assembly processes.
• Understand and accept the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
• Ability to understand and develop sequenced instructions.
• Ability to train others.
• Ability to work with cross functional internal groups and teams.
• Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Desire to grow professionally and assume more responsibility
- While performing the duties of this job, the employees is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, and talk and hear for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move 25 to 50 lbs. periodically during the day.
- The employee is frequently required to reach and use hands and arms.